Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

have you ever gone through something
the threads of it multi colored awful-fine slinking across your brow
passing over, snagging, sliding
you didn't even notice you had been moving the whole time
yeah.
yeah, you were moving the whole time.
some crazy lines I've been fed
I ate every one - but when I look at you and
the light is just right
the taste becomes the light

You gave me everything, including this pouf of grace in an natty pocket.
I was robbed blind.
That little grace fell into a turbine, a whirl and a power so mighty
spraying sub-particles that anyone can breathe in,
And isn't that like the way love and despair work too
trading me off like a partner in a dance
shoes scuffed and worn but I can't look because I'm moving the whole time
yeah.
yeah, moving the whole time
this crazy line.

No comments:

Post a Comment