Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Other Brain Stylings for No One To Suck On...

"Debussy_88"

carefree and special,
a pretty thing in a cage
the treasured phoenix
its so ugly the way I want you
Trying - for you
Surrendering - for you
just a speck of dust - to you
a bankruptcy of my character or
a way to feel alive
smashed senseless and hallow grooves
and the promise between your legs
soft nectar and sandpaper
I grip the rocks above me and lay a plane, an altar. 

__________________________________________

Casings and Ashes

my empathy is convenient
how your latest sorrows complete me
the gust of lenience
a flowing harmony

my tools are inadequate
I cannot say I've studied my craft
but I come to your aid anyhow
casings and ashes in the armory

how your anguish weights my humanity
oh come and dress me in it
I'm so much nobler when I bend and bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment